SpicedRum_Main.jpg
SpicedRum2.jpg
SpicedRum_Main.jpg

Spiced Rum 1


HIDDEN STILL SPICED RUM

SCROLL DOWN

Spiced Rum 1


HIDDEN STILL SPICED RUM

 

Hidden Still Spiced RUm is made from our
Award Winning Union Canal Rum.

 
SpicedRum2.jpg

Spiced Rum 2


Spiced Rum 2


Hidden Still Spiced Rum is made primarily with our award winning Union Canal Rum.

In fact, Union Canal Rum comprises 95% of the spiced rum bottle. The remaining 5% is a handcrafted syrup that adds all of the desired spiced flavors. This highly concentrated syrup is made by infusing an abundance of all-natural spices in aged rum. The handcrafted syrup begins with a nearly identical process to that of our Union Canal Rum (Make this union canal rum a link to the union canal rum page). However, the high wines produced from the final distillation is cut with purified water to 50% ABV, not 45% ABV. Additionally, the resulting 50% ABV rum is barreled and left to age for a minimum of six months. After the rum has aged to perfection, it is evacuated from the barrel and infused with ample amounts of Vanilla, Cinnamon, Orange, clove, allspice, nutmeg, peppercorn, and star anise. The infusion is placed in a cool dark place and after four days the handcrafted syrup is complete. Finally, Union Canal Rum and the handcrafted syrup are cut with purified water so that the combination of the two solutions yields a spiced rum at 45% ABV.

We then hand bottle, label, and seal our Spiced Rum.

Spiced Rum Back


Spiced Rum Back